- Download 8
- File Size 10.27 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date February 11, 2022
- Last Updated February 11, 2022
Celebrate Recovery Book 1 Stepping Out of Denial (Temp)
Celebrate Recovery Book 1: Stepping Out of Denial & Into God’s Grace
The Celebrate Recovery Participant’s Guides are essential tools for the personal recovery journey. In the six lessons in Guide 1: Stepping Out of Denial Into God’s Grace, you will experience the first 3 of the 8 recovery principles:
1. Realize I’m not God. I admit that I am powerless to control my tendency to do the wrong thing and that my life is unmanageable. “Happy are those who know they are spiritually poor” (Matthew 5:3).
2. Earnestly believe that God exists, that I matter to him, and that he has the power to help me recover. “Happy are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted” (Matthew 5:4).
3. Consciously choose to commit all my life and will to Christ’s care and control. “Happy are the meek” (Matthew 5:5).
By working through the lessons and exercises found in each of the four Participant’s Guides you will begin to experience the true peace and serenity you have been seeking, restore and develop stronger relationships with others and with God, and find freedom from life’s hurts, hang-ups, and habits.
All the scriptures have been updated to the new NIV 2011 version.